I have seen your query. I have one solution regarding that. Please refer it, may be will helpful for you.
A. Create one API and use variables inside it like this:
Here I have added one API with the name Sent Email on Captured Image. and added three different variables.
a) image : Image that needs to be upload.
b) is_attach : Set as "Yes" or leave it blank, if you will set as "Yes" then image will be sent as an attachment in Email or it will send inside image only.
c) to_email : Email Id on which you want to send this email.
B. Then go the configuration page and follow further steps:
(1) Add one custom function and make these settings in it.
Here I have used one general function with the name "localImageSaving". This function will upload image in your upload folder. and will return 3 different parameters
a) upload_success : Image successfully uploaded or not
b) image_name : Image name, by which image has uploaded in your folder
c) image_url : image_url, a place on which image has uploaded.
(2) Add "localImageSaving" function and write following in your code:
Here I have added project_picture folder, in which images are uploading. You can change this folder name as per your requirement.
(3) Add one condition block and check that "is_attach" is Yes or not. (for image will send as an attachment or in mail itself)
(4) If is_attach = "Yes" then add one more custom function to send image as an attachment
In custom function "sendEmailWithAttachment" is a general function and email_success is resultant parameter that email has been sent successfully or not.
(5) Add on general function with the name "sendEmailWithAttachment" and write following code in that function.
(6) If you want to add this into mail itself, not in attachment, then add one email notification and use it like this:
(7) In Email Notification one email template is using with name "Send Captured Image to User". This template will look like this:
Using these steps you can send a image in mail or as an attachment.
Please follow Sent Email on Captured Image - API for getting for more details.