It is apparent that for iOS - Swift is going to be the future of the entire app ecosystem. The developer community is already acknowledging the unprecedented advantage of Swift language compared to Objective-C and many apps such as LinkedIn, Lyft and Khan Academy are already fully built with Swift.
At Configure.IT - we've also made a big decision - to support Swift outright when it comes to iOS apps. With the same “Download Code” button, you will be able to download the source code of iOS App in Swift 2.0 instead of Objective C.
Swift will not only override Objective-C when it comes to developing Apps for the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and devices to come, but it will also supersede C for embedded programming on Apple platforms. That's why future favours Swift for creating captivating, approachable, consumer-facing applications for the years to come
Here are some reasons to move to Swift:
1) Unlike Objective C, Swift can unify all the keywords by dropping legacy conventions
2) Swift merges the Objective-C header (.h) and implementation files (.m) into a single code file (.swift).
3) Swift runtime crash stops where a nil optional value is used so bug is fixed right away and can be avoided entirely.
4) Its unified with automatic memory management which was headache for programmers earlier.
5) It relieves you from bookkeeping work and you need to write less code as Swift allows inline support for manipulating text strings and data.
6) Apple is dedicatedly working to improve the speed of Swift so its faster.
7) It allows less name collisions with open source projects
8) It supports dynamic Libraries
For more inforation, please read our Blog article.