Default Login Screen
After Logged in Screen
You can see 2 tabs in menu after logging in.
- Home → Site Map
Site Map : You can see "Search bar" at right side of the page. Search by any keyword from all your projects.
Type any keyword and it checks from all projects. If you have 10 projects then it will find keyword from all 10 projects.
1 "Advanced search" (search projectwise) : It allows you to perform project specific search. Select single/multiple projects and find keyword from selected projects not all projects.
View your last login details & total number of projects below search bar.
When you click on Projects, you will be directed to the Project List page where you can view the list of your projects.
- Project Name : It will show you Project name.
- Database Management : It will redirect to your Database page where you can see project specific table listing.
- Web service Management : It will redirect to your Web service Listing page where you can see project specific web services.
- Download (CI) : You can download your project admin code directly.
- Status : Project is Active or Inactive.
Search for projects on the basis of Name & Status (Active/Inactive).
To remove search filtering , you can click "Show All" button.
How to add new project ?
You can enter "Project name" & "Project Description".
It will automatically take "Folder name" , "Database name" & "Project URL" according to your project name.
Import Configuration File → It allows you to import configuration file in new project.
Note : Upload Zip Folder instead of a folder. The Zip Folder name must be the name of the folder.
Example : If folder name is 'sample'.Then the zip folder name must be 'sample'.
If database already exists then it will show validation message for “database already exists”.
If project already exist then it will show validation message for “project already exists”.
If you have SVN URL , Design URL, Wire Frame URL then you can record it for future reference.
You can mention your "SVN URL" , "Design URL" & "Wire Frame URL" in the corresponding text boxes.
Once you click on "Add" button, it will check validations for all required fields. If it is validated then new project will be added.
After adding project, you can see more details on this page.
Now you can see another navigation menu.
- Project Management
- Developer List
- Database Tables
- Web Service List
- Admin Management
- Menu Management
- Dashboard Management
- Notification List
- System Email
- Language Label
We will walk through all the sections in detail one by one.
Here, we go through Basic default features of HB Panel and Admin panel (Overview).
As you can see in above screen, it will show you all details of project like Project Name & description, Project Path,Project URL, Admin URL,Database Information.
Admin URL : When you click on Admin URL, it will redirect to Admin Login page.
Here, it provides Default username & password. You can see Default Username/Password
Username is Admin & Password pattern is "C" (3214789).
Remote Server Details : Configure IT allows you to add multiple Remote server details (FTP Server details & MySQL details) and allows you to make one specific remote server details as default remote server details.
See below screen of Remote Server Management (Remote Server List)
Add Remote Server
See below screen of “Add Server”
Just define your server name with FTP details and MySQL details.
|FTP details||MySQL Details|
FTP Host Address → set host address
FTP User Name → set ftp username
FTP Password → set ftp password
FTP Folder → set root folder path
FTP Port Number → set port number
DB Server Address → set database server details
DB User Name → set database username
DB Password → set database password
Database Name → set database name
Database Port Number → set database port number
After adding server details , it will show you 2 buttons “Upload All” and “Upload Specific”. You can also modify existing server details.
- Upload All
- It will upload all code to specific remote server.
- For FTP, it will upload all code.
- For MySQL , it will upload all tables. (Note : database must be created at server)
- Upload Specific
- It will allows you to select specific section to upload to specific remote server.
- For FTP, it will allow you to choose specific folder or files for upload.
- For MySQL ,it will allow you to choose specific tables for upload. (Note : database must be created at server).
If you make specific server as default then whenever you update any API section or module section and click on upload , it will directly upload on default remote server. So there is no need to download it and upload it.
See below screen after adding server details
“Upload On FTP” : feature is also available at “Web Service List , Admin management , Notification List” section. It will be uploaded on default server directly. So you have to mark specific server as default server
Note : If you have marked remote server as “Default” then only you will see upload option in above section. Otherwise you will get “N/A”.
Configuration Setup : You can see 5 different buttons as per below.
- Download DB
- Export Config
- Download Code
- Update Engine
- Update Generator
Download DB : You can download database on click of this button.
Export Config : You can export configuration file (zip folder) of your project.
Download Code : You can download Code of your project here. You will get zip file. Just extract it and execute it on server. You will get installation wizard while doing setup with database. Just mention your FTP and MySQL server details. Please make sure database must be created in your mysql server. It will automatically create tables that you have created in your project.
Please refer “Installation Guide” for more details.
Update Engine : It will update Backend Engine. We configure the Admin Panel using engine.
If some upgradation is available , new functionality are added , then you have to update engine , so all changes will be reflected in our engine.
Update Generator : It will update generator. Generator means when we download code of Admin panel. It’s generated code by Generator.
If some upgradation is available , new functionality are added , then you have to update generator, so all changes will be reflected in our generator.
SVN URL : show you "SVN URL".
Design URL : show you "Design URL".
Wire Frame URL : show you "Wire Frame URL"
Save the URLs for information purpose and future reference.
Is Multi-Lingual : It supports Multi Languages too. If you want your project to support multiple languages, check checkbox of Multi-Lingual. To view the reflection of this functionality, log out of the Admin Panel and then login again.
Whenever you mouse over on "Help icon" , You can see "Help Text" for particular functionality.
Location of Navigation Bar : Change the position of the Navigation Bar in the Admin Panel to LEFT or TOP. To view the reflection of this functionality, log out of the Admin Panel and then login again.
Update : You can update Project Details
Proceed to Web Service Mgmt : It will redirect you on Default Web Service Listing Page. We will discuss in detail later on.
Location of Navigation Bar : It will redirect you to Default Admin module listing page. It provides Predefined admin modules. We will go through briefly later on.
Back to project List : It will redirect you on Project listing page
Log Details :
It provides "Log Details". There are 4 types of different logs.
- Database Log
- Web Service Log
- Admin Module Log
- Dashboard Log
If multiple developers are working on same project then it will allow you to keep track of who is working on database tables , Admin modules , Web services or Dashboard. It will track records of all operations (Added By , Altered By , Dropped By) with developer name, Date & Time.
Switch To :
It allows to switch between different projects. No need to go Project listing page every time & select another project. You can switch between projects from the same page.
It will synchronize your latest database of your particular project. Select project & click on this button. Database will be synchronized.
It will allow you to set a project as active/inactive. Select project(s) & click on Active/Inactive button for changing status of particular Project.
It will show you the default list of all your projects.
It shows the list of developers who are involved in a project. You can see Name, Email, Main columns
- Name : Project developer's name
- Email : Project developer's email
- Main : Creator of project
- Yes Creator of project
- No another added developers
- Search By : It allows you to search by Name,Email & Main(yes/no). To remove filtering , just click on "Show All" button.
- Add New : Add developers in your project.
- Delete : Remove developer from project. Select particular record & click on delete button.
- Yes/No : It allows you to change status (main) of developer.
- Show All : It shows all records without any filtering.
Overview of Default Admin Panel
As soon as a new project is added, a ready-to-use Admin Panel with pre-created modules and features becomes available.
Login at Admin Panel
Here, Default Username/Password is already set
Username is Admin & Password pattern is "C" (3214789)
Make it secret : When you select it and draw password pattern, it will be invisible. Pattern is drawn but you can’t see it.
Forgot your password : If you forget password then it allows you to get it. After clicking on this , you will see “username” field. Just specify your username and it will send you email.
Shown below is main screen
How to change position of Navigation Bar ?
- It allows you to change position of Navigation bar (Left/Top)
- Set it from Project Management
- Location of Navigation Bar : Top/Left
- Update the Project Details
After Changing Position, Log out from Admin Panel & login again.
1. Show Navigation Log : You can see Navigation Log details of current logged in user. It means you can track navigational records. You can see Menu name, navigation path , Action with Timestamp & it allows you to flush your log details.
2. Show DB Queries Log : You can see Database query log details with Execution time & IP address. If you have any issue related to query failure , then you can check this log. The failed query will be highlighted in RED.
It allows you to flush your log details also. See following screen.
3. Show / Cancel Full Screen : The Admin Panel can go full screen by a simple click.
Overview of Default Modules
- Sitemap : It redirects you on SiteMap Page
- Edit Profile : It will allow you to Edit Admin's Profile details
- Old Pattern : It will draw your exist password pattern.
- Select Next & click on update button : It will update admin details & display the immediate next record for update.
- Click on update button : It will update admin details & redirect you to listing record page.
- Select Stay & click on update button : will update admin details & stay on current page.
- Change Password : It will allow you to change password.
- Users :
Here , you can see listing page where you can change column order by dragging the columns.
It allows you to set column width by dragging column. Pagination is shown here by default.
It allows you to so multiple column sorting (Asc / Desc). It provides “Quick Advanced Search” for every column field. For that , it shows you icon before search column field bow. (See below image).
It provides search box with every column where you can do columnwise search. By default it provides feature for editing records inline.
- Add new record
- Delete selected record
- It will change status (Active) of selected records
- t will change status (Inactive) of selected records
- Search by condition options
- Show All records
- Show / Hide columns in listing view
- Export Selected column wise records / All records to CSV/PDF
b) Group :
Here , you can assign a role to Admin / Subadmin
c) Log History
You can see Log history of Admin with IP Address.
- Tools :
a) Country : It will show you default country list provided by Configure IT.
b) State : It will show you default state list provided by Configure IT.
c) Static Pages : Here, you can see default list of static page. You can modify its contents too.
See below Edit Screen
- You can see Next record for Edit Static Page
a) Appearance : You can change common appearance settings from backend.
- Is "Navigation Log Required" ? :Enable / Disable Navigation Log that we have discussed "Navigation Log" earlier.
- Active query cache : Caching will be active & it will speed up the execution
b) Email : You can modify your Email settings details like Admin email id , Support email address, Notification Email id , SMTP server details (host, username , password , port) , mail setting in SMTP.
c) Company : Here , you can edit company details like Company name , Address , City , State, Country , Fax, Zip code & Toll free no.
d) Prices : Here, if you want to set Discount or Vat, then you can do it from here.
e) SMS : It provides SMS feature. You can set details like API details, Number , Username , Password for SMS.
a) System Emails : Here , you can see default Email templates list.
It allows you to modify contents your own way. You can add your variables in template.You can add your new template , change status (Active-Inactive ) of template.
See below screen where you can update contents.
b) Bulk Email : Here, you can send Bulk Email to Admin , Group , Team or other. You can define Email address , Subject , From Email & also choose Email templates.
a) Backup : Here , you can create backup of your database & download it.
a) Logout : Logout from Admin Panel.