Announcement: References Guides, Preview App, PSD Import Feature
We have been asked several times for the documentation and help guides to assist you in starting with the platform Configure.IT. We are glad to let you know that we’re releasing some of it today. Here are the four major areas you’d like to get acknowledged with –
- Help guides for configuring Web Panel for your app (DB, Admin, Web Service)
- PSD import feature for creating screens on fly
- Mobile App Configuration Documentation (Alpha version)
- Previewer App
Reference Documents for Web Panel
You can refer to any of the several reference documents / manuals we have prepared – that will guide you through the detailed process of configuration of Database, Admin Panel, Module, API and many others.
.PSD Import Feature
Finally – you’ll be able to import your app UI designed in Photoshop® – as .PSD files into Configure.IT Mobile App Configurator to create screen UIs automatically. In order to make it work seamless – your .PSD files must be organized with Configure.IT format.
Organizing your .PSD files
Preparing Import bundle from Photoshop
http://beta.m.configure.it/get-psd-help.html (requires login)
Mobile App Configuration Documentation
We’re still working on preparing robust documentation for Mobile App Configuration, but we thought we’d share with you while we are working on it. It provides configuration details for several options. Know that this is in alpha stage and it is still being populated to reflect all details.
Mobile App Configuration Help
Get Preview App – FINALLY!
We realized that without preview app – you couldn’t see your work. So we worked nights long – and finally are able to release this today. You’ll be able to download Preview App from Mobile Configuration Panel. However there are certain rules you need to follow:
Installation and Authorization
- You can install the app from this link – once installed you need to AUTHORIZE your device.
- Download Previewer App
- For each registered user – You can AUTHORIZE maximum upto 2 devices. You’ll be asked to authorize a device when you open the Preview App for the first time.
How to use Preview App?
- Log in to the app using your credentials
- Select project to preview
- You can download completely new / fresh build or you can preview with what you downloaded previously
- While previewing the app – swipe horizontally with TWO FINGERs to refresh the CURRENT screen
- Swipe horizontally with THREE FINGERs to come out of the preview mode and go back to project listing
We hope that these new add-ons helps you build better. As always, feel free to contact us on live chat or on support portal – we’re glad to assist.
Happy Configuring and Thank you!