While setting up the router, you must know the default settings and login credentials of the router. After you have completed the setup and connected all the wires. You need to configure the router settings. CenturyLink router login is the first step to do that. Let’s have a look.
Steps to login to your router:
• Open a web browser in a device connected to your router.
• Type the default IP address, 192.168.0.1 in the web bar.
• Click enter and you will be directed to the login page.
• Enter the user name as admin and password as 1234.
• Click enter and you will be directed to the configuration page of the router.
Read more:- https://connectrouter.com/centurylink-router-login/