Admin Panel Configuration
Admin Panel Configuration is a wide configuration panel divided in various sections such as Project Management, Menu Management, Module Management, Dashboard Management, Workflow Management.
This panel allows the user to decide on how the whole project will shape up. Look and feel of the application as well as workflow can be configured from this section. This is the most important section of the whole Application.
Using this section user can generate data management panels (i.e. Admin Panel) to manage records, build/design dashboards, forms and listing views for your entire database.
Let's begin to understand how the data related configurations are managed using Admin Panel Configuration as shown in below screenshot and explained in detail below one by one:
- Project Management : Once the Project is created as per the instructions shown in Basic Information document, you can make customized configurations in Project settings by using this section. To get detailed deep view of Project Management, please visit Project Management Configuration.
- Parse App Migration : Visit http://www.configure.it/migrate-from-parse-cit-solution-services/ for detailed information as well as Video.
- Module Management : Once Product customizations are done and database is ready, you can move on to Module Management to design the interface for Listing forms as well as Input forms. To know more about this, please visit Module Management Configuration.
- Menu Management : How the menu will look like, what will be parent menu and child menu, what will be the layout of the menu etc can be managed from this section. It is explained in detail with example at Menu Management.
- Dashboard Management : Landing page which comes after login shows you dashboard which can be customized as per the requirement of the user. User can use dashboard as summarized report, if he designs it, to take quick decisions or get overall report of the application. Configuration details are provided at Dashboard Management.
- Workflow Management: User may have idea of the workflow of the application or not but defining a workflow of the system helps user to manage details stepwise and no need to look here and there. Learn how to manage workflow by visiting Workflow Management.
- Notifications : Either Push Notification or Local Notification can be managed from this section. Admin will have access to all the notifications and can add more notifications as per the requirement of the system. Learn more about Notification at Notification Configuration.
- Define Settings : Define Settings
- API Messages : Get detailed information about API and API Messages management at API Management. Instead of providing it in a separate section, we have combined it with API management so user can have comprehensive look at API section.
- Module Messages : Module Management Configuration section manages module and related configuration whereas Module messages is a separate section to customize each message being displayed on the screen for each module.
- Language Labels : If the application is multilingual, you need to manage languages and give labels for each applicable place to let the user know throughout the project. How to manage multiple language labels are explained in Language Labels document.
- Extended Classes
- Module JS File
- Module CSS File
- Take DB Backup